I’ve completed the texture on the bat now. After last night, it only needed a few final touches. I added some extra detail to the eyelids, wings, nose, and knuckles. I fixed the material, because I had accidentally left specularity on it. I also shrank down the teeth, because they were way too long before.
The rig seems to be working better now, too. Even though… I didn’t really change it at all. I unbound the skin before setting up the UVs for the textures and adjusting the teeth, and when I bound it again, it was just kind of… working. I really wish I knew why.
Anyway, I should be able to finish the rig today. And that means I can actually work on the animations!