I’ve been working the last couple of days on improving the background for the game. I missed my blog post yesterday, because I spent the entire day frantically trying to figure out what I wanted to do with it, and made very little progress.
It’s not complete yet, but I think I’ve made very solid progress on it today.
I also ended up adding vines hanging from the canopy above, and much thicker fog.
— Grimwolf (@Gr1mwolf) February 27, 2016
Another thing I’ve been working on trying to add is the main menu, but I’ve been struggling there as well, trying to figure out what to use as the backdrop. The actual interface is already there.
I also really need to figure out how to improve the performance. It was already only borderline acceptable, and the new elements I added have made it worse.