I’m currently working on a couple of new things for the game.
The first would be a long needed improvement of the user interface. Not only am I cleaning it up and rearranging some things, but I’ve also started fixing the color palette to match the rest of the game.
One thing of note is that I’ve rearranged the level selection menu to keep the middle of the screen clear, better displaying the selected level.
I’ve also added grenades. They’re pretty much finished on the basic level. I just need to replace the art for the grenades themselves and their icons in the UI. And fix a certain animation issue I’m having.
Once I get these things in a more solid-state, I’ll create a new preview video of them.